You can ditch the budget plan….
Managing Your Money Doesn’t Need To Be That Hard
This is your toolkit that provides a step by step guide and framework for managing your money, providing support for your journey to financial freedom.
Keep reading to find out how it works, what you will get, and the results you can achieve
Now is your time.
The first thing that someone does when they think “I should be better with my money” is the budget plan, and with a sinking heart, they strip out all the things they love, all the things they enjoy and prepare to enter into a life of austerity and gloom……
And does it last? No…..
It’s like a trying to stick to the cabbage soup diet; uncomfortable, miserable (and downright stinky!)
So despite your best efforts, you just head on back to the same old place again, if not a little bit worse for the experience, vowing that budgets don’t work for you, and heck, why shouldn’t you have a bit of pleasure in your life.
IT’S TIME TO STOP YO-YO DIETING WITH YOUR FINANCES
I’ve seen it happen when people come to work with me, and I’ll tell you now it’s happened to me. I know how disheartened, and out of control, it can make you feel.
I know that you have been applying all the logic to your finances, to managing your money better, but still it is eluding you. You are fed up with budgets restricting you (yes I want that latte and the mini custard tart thank you very much!)
You wish there was another way.
Do you feel guilty about every penny you spend?
Do you think to yourself, there must be a different way of doing this?
There is. It’s called Mindful Spending and you can create financial freedom at the same time. If you are fed up of trying to use all your willpower to stick to being “good” with money this is for you. There is a framework that you can use, that will become an easy way of life.
And it’s not about just implementing a plan, but it’s about having the support to shift your mindset too.
I want for you to know that not only should you learn this way of life, but that you can learn this too.
And I’ll explain how.
“Caroline has managed to bring clarity
to my finances that were clearly lacking”
THE MONEY BUDDY
Don’t struggle to do it all alone.
A simple guilt-free framework for managing your money.
The Money Buddy is for you if:
- You feel as though you are wading through treacle with your finances and have this nagging feeling that there must be a better way
- You have tried budgets before and have chucked them out the window before the month ended
- Are on top of your finances generally but are frustrated with your lack of progress and can only see yourself on the same old treadmill, on and on, for the years ahead
- Are fed up with feeling like you’re playing with money and want to feel like a grown up with your finances
You know it is your time to feel and be:
- Confident about the financial decisions you make
- Spending without guilt
- Having fun every month
- Knowing you are building your financial freedom
- Having a money mindset that’s set to wealthy
- Know your money is working harder for you
- Spending less time worrying about your finances
Don’t worry, it’s time that you broke free of these shackles and got a wise and helpful friend on board to do this with you.
The Money Buddy Tool Kit
“Caroline helped me look at my challenges from a different
perspective and challenged my way of thinking”
What The Money Buddy means for you.
- Support and accountability: two key factors to creating change
- No more floundering around, worrying if you are doing the “right thing” with your money every month
- The relief and excitement of knowing you are making in-roads to your financial freedom
- Your brain flooded with happy hormones as you feel the success and achievement consistently with you and your money
How it works.
The Money Buddy is a toolkit which includes your step by step guide to Mindful Spending and your framework ready for you to complete with your numbers. It also includes access to the private members only page where I will be personally providing actionable and usable information to shift your mindset to wealthy.
In all group here support there will be no sharing your personal financial details. The group is to help you be supported and to take practical do-able steps.
What do you get?
- The Money Buddy Guide to Mindful Spending – a step by step guide to how to organise your monthly finances, with fun and freedom in mind
- The Money Buddy Quick Start Framework – All ready for you to put in your personalised numbers
- Access to a private Facebook group to support you through the month, where The Money Buddy will be posting inspiration and tools (All practical, do-able and achievable and a place to celebrate success – which is always more likely when you have a helping hand on the journey). All to help you spend without guilt, build financial freedom and learn to think and be wealthier
Want to know more about Caroline, her financial background
and what enables her to be able to help you? Click here.
Guilt free spending and saving
Easy to maintain, streamlined approach to money
Comfort of knowing you are on the right track with your money
Stress-free confidence around money
Say goodbye to overwhelm and hello to clarity
Open up a whole new world of thinking differently about money
Your wealth mindset activated and working for you
Feel healthier in yourself – A great sense of wellbeing
One Time Investment
You might already be spending this in unnecessary bank charges, odd payments coming out of your account you can’t remember what they are for, or by not taking advantage of banking benefits available to you. I’ll help you learn how to stop money falling through your fingers. Don’t you owe it to yourself to invest in something that will help you be in the driving seat of your money once and for all?
Your Next Step
Purchase Your Money Buddy Tool Kit
Your Money Buddy
Or maybe you know someone who could do with just this service too? Be a good buddy and easily send them this page by clicking on an icon below.
Money Mindset Coaching and CVD Financial Limited is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). We will never provide you with specific advice on the purchase of any financial product such as a pension, saving, investment, insurance, credit arrangement or mortgage. Nor will we suggest that you vary, alter, discard or liquidate an existing product, including any debt you hold. Results from the Money Buddy are dependent on your own personal work and are not in anyway guaranteed.
Should you require any recommendations or opinion on your existing or new financial arrangements, we would always suggest that you seek advice from a regulated independent financial adviser, or in the case of debt, a regulated debt counsellor.