Feeling stressed out with all the Christmas prep?
Or do I find you chilling out sipping a Baileys? ( I’d like mine with ice, please!)
I know you want to sail into the New Year, like a beautiful scene from a winters movie, with you, money and Christmas having a great time together so here are some last minute tips to do just that.
- This time of year emotions around money tend to get ramped up and it can be challenging financially. Take 15 minutes out and listen to this relaxing recording on financial wellbeing.
- Every looked at how much you spend on Christmas food? Before you hit the supermarket craziness next week do you fancy saving more than 50% on your bill? Check out the latest Eat Well For Less Christmas edition where they save the family a whopping £800 on their Christmas!
- Don’t struggle to do it all alone. Kick off the New Year with My Money Buddy Service for making 2016 the year you get your money sorted out once and for all.
- We all know really that advertiser’s work very hard at tugging our heart strings so beware! They are now using neuroscience to really get inside our brains. https://www.marketingweek.com/2015/11/12/post-office-brings-neuroscience-to-its-christmas-advertising-campaign/
- And do remember it’s not all about the presents……Watch this heart warming video from IKEA which reminds us what children really want for Christmas. Brought a tear to my eye this one….
Have a wonderful Christmas everyone.